Terms & Conditions
Below are PopUp Painting’s terms and conditions
Updated 24 February 2022
Where a PopUp Painting event is unable to run:
- On occasions where PopUp Painting has to cancel an event, a full refund or ticket transfer will be available to the customer.
- Other than in exceptional circumstances, cancellations will not take place with less than 48 hours notice.
- Guests will primarily be notified of cancellations via email from email@example.com, and we may follow up by SMS or phone.
Cancellations by guests:
- Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With more than 7 days notice before start time of event: full refund or transfer of ticket to event of same value (top up payments are possible for higher value tickets).
- With between 5-7 days notice before start time of event: transfer of ticket to event of same value (top up payments are possible for higher value tickets).
- With less than 5 days notice before start time of event: no transfer of ticket or refund available but we encourage giving tickets to friends or family to ensure that the tickets do not go to waste.
- PopUp Painting reserves the right to apply a £10 admin fee for transfers.
- For enquiries, please write to email@example.com