Terms & Conditions
Below are PopUp Painting’s terms and conditions
Updated 16 July 2020
Where a PopUp Painting event is unable to run:
- On occasions where PopUp Painting has to cancel an event, a full refund or ticket transfer will be available to the customer.
- Other than in exceptional circumstances, cancellations will not take place with less than 48 hours notice.
- Guests will primarily be notified of cancellations via email from email@example.com, and will be followed up by SMS or phone.
Cancellations by guests:
- cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- with more than 7 days notice before start time of event: full transfer of ticket, or full refund
- with between 5-7 days notice before start time of event: full transfer of ticket to event of same value (top ups are available).
- with less than 5 days notice before start time of event: no transfer of ticket or refund available.
- Please note that the existence of a waiting list on an event does not change this policy.
- PopUp Painting reserves the right to apply a £10 admin fee for transfers.
Cancellation by a guest who has to self-isolate:
- Cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com.
- Where a guest is require to self isolate due to displaying symptoms, or due to coming into contact with somebody who has, the cancellation policy will be relaxed to 48 hours pre-start time of an event.
- Where guests are unable to attend we encourage the transfer of tickets to friends or family to ensure that their tickets do not go to waste.
- For enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org