PopUp Painting invites you to unleash your creativity – wine glass in one hand, paintbrush in the other! No experience needed.
Your event at our events space at 199 Bishopsgate will be themed around Claude Monet’s lovely San Maggiore at Dusk, Venice painting. Monet‘s work focused on capturing movement, changing light and colour – go wild with those loose impressionistic brushstrokes!
Since 2013 our mission has been to bring art out of the classroom and gallery and into the places people meet on an every day basis. You’ll be guided step by step by a practicing artist, while you drink, paint and create your way to becoming an artist for the night!
Your experience will include:
- All art supplies – including paint, brushes, apron
- Guidance from a qualified and practicing artist (but feel free to go off-piste!)
- Two glasses of Prosecco and BYOB
- A themed playlist to immerse you in your experience
- A guaranteed like on Instagram if you share your pics with #popuppainting
Join the event on Facebook and invite a friend.
Check out our FAQs