PopUp Painting invites you to sip and paint in Leeds. Unleash your creativity – glass in one hand, paint brush in the other. No experience needed!
Your event at Brasserie Blanc, Leeds will be themed around Claude Monet’s painting of the Japanese bridge in his garden at Giverny. Beautify your canvas with impressionistic brushstrokes, capturing movement, light and colour!
Your experience will include:
- All art supplies – including paint, brushes, canvas and apron
- Guidance from a practicing artist – but feel free to go off-piste!
- A themed playlist to immerse you in your experience
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- Your canvas is yours to keep. Hang it with pride!
We’ve worked hard to make sure our events are COVID-Secure. Please note there may be restrictions to reflect government guidance at the time of the event. Please read here to find out more about our measures before booking.
Due to social distancing constraints bookings are limited to pairs of tickets or small groups from the same household (or support bubble). A limited number of individual tickets may be available – please contact us directly at email@example.com.