Your sip & paint event at The Grain & Hop Store, Cambridge will be themed around Claude Monet’s painting of the Japanese bridge in his garden at Giverny. Beautify your canvas with impressionistic brushstrokes, capturing movement, light and colour!
Unleash your creativity – wine glass in one hand, paint brush in the other. No experience needed!
- All art supplies – including paint, brushes, canvas and apron
- Guidance from a practicing artist – but feel free to go off-piste!
- A themed playlist to immerse you in your experience
- Drinks are available for purchase
- Your canvas is yours to keep. Hang it with pride!