PopUp Painting invites you to unleash your creativity – wine glass in one hand, paintbrush in the other! No experience needed.
Your event at The Folly will be themed around Claude Monet’s iconic Waterlilies painting! Claude Monet‘s work focused on capturing movement, changing light and colour – go wild with those loose impressionistic brushstrokes!
You’ll be guided step by step by a practicing artist, while you drink, paint and create your way to becoming an artist for the night!
Your experience will include:
- All art supplies – including paint, brushes, apron
- Guidance from a qualified and practicing artist (but feel free to go off-piste!)
- A themed playlist to immerse you in your experience
- Drinks are available for purchase from the bar.
- A guaranteed like on Instagram if you share your pics with #popuppainting
Join the event on Facebook and invite a friend.
Check out our FAQs