As our business continues to grow, we are looking for more people to join us in managing and running our home base, The London Art Bar. The London Art Bar is a wine and cocktail bar, coffee shop and events space based in Holborn. If you have a passion for operations and customer service in a creative environment, then this role could be for you.
We are looking to bring on board an additional Manager and Assistant Manager, in the region of 15-25 hours per week, subject to negotiation. We are seeking somebody with food and beverage, hospitality or events experience to compliment our team. Candidates must have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
The role will include:
- Premises management
- Management of food and beverage stock and supplies
- Management of office and events supplies
- Supervising and managing bar staff, including planning staff resourcing
- Ensuring H&S compliance
- Customer liaison and service
- Assisting with events delivery
- Working with wider team members, external agencies & partners to ensure the bar maximises its activity
- Providing leadership in customer care and excellence in customer service training.
The ideal applicant will have experience of working in a food and beverages / hospitality environment and will demonstrate an ability to:
- Take responsibility and be aware of all elements of running a food and beverage / hospitality establishment (ideally including relevant qualifications), including health and safety and legal requirements. What skills to add here?
- Organise and schedule work and priorities.
- Work calmly under pressure and be able to multitask.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Work well in a team and inspire followers.
- Maintain a can-do attitude and be solution focussed.
- Demonstrate ability to use judgement and make evidence based, reasonable and timely decisions.
- Be proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools.
Pay will be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 (pro rata), subject to experience and the role you apply for.
To apply please send a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and how you meet the criteria and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 October 2022.