An exciting new opportunity has arisen with PopUp Painting & Events. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for bar and café assistants to support our Centre Managers in running our new Central London events café & bar based in High Holborn.
Flexibility is key to our business and hours will be in the region of 26 hours per week in a shift pattern over Wednesday – Sunday subject to negotiation. Candidates must have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
The role will include:
- Working behind the bar serving food and drinks.
- Some food preparation.
- Responsibilities in Food Hygiene
- Stock taking and supporting the Centre Managers with stock management.
- Cash handling.
- Supporting event staff during events.
The ideal applicant will have experience of working in a food and beverages / hospitality and will demonstrate:
- Experience working in hospitality in a bar or café setting
- Experience of making and serving a variety of café and bar drinks including cocktails
- Barista experience
- Relevant qualifications in hospitality and food hygiene/safety
- Awareness of relevant health and safety and legal requirements for the operation of a food and beverage establishment
- Work calmly under pressure and be able to multitask.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Work well in a team and inspire team members.
- Maintain a can-do attitude and be solution focused.
- Demonstrate ability to use judgement and make evidence based, reasonable and timely decisions.
- Be proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools.
- A genuine desire to provide the best customer experience, constantly reviewing and evolving performance
- Interest in Arts Events and the Creative Industries.
The role will report Centre Manager.
To apply please send a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and how you meet the criteria and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Applications close on 5th July 2021 and interviews will take place in person in London on the week commencing 12th July 2021