An exciting opportunity has arisen with PopUp Painting & Events. As we continue to grow, we are looking for an Operational Lead and Artist to look after our events in Leeds and York.
We are in the process of re-establishing our events in these areas and looking to expand so it is an exciting time to join the team.
Flexibility is key to our business and work will be in region of 4-8 events a month. Candidates must have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
The Role will include:
Operational Lead responsibilities:
- Run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
- Ensure customer care, safety and quality of experience
- Transport kit to and from the event
- Be the star of the show! Guiding guests step by step through a painting in an entertaining high energy way.
- Help run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
- Liaising with venues to set up events.
- Liaising with other team members to manage events.
- Stock checks and requesting stock ordering
- Looking after and storing the kit.
- Working in a team to ensure staff availability for all events
An ideal candidate:
- Has qualifications or demonstratable proficiency in Visual or Performing arts
- Experience in Event Management
- Good performance and/or presentation experience
- Experience with Microsoft office
This is a freelance position and pay is per event approximately equivalent of £25,000 pro rata.
Auditions and interviews will take place on 30th August 2021