An exciting opportunity has arisen with PopUp Painting & Events. As we continue to grow, we are looking for Artist & Event Managers to support our Super Patch Manager in the Greater London Patch. This Patch is divided in 2 – North /South. We are looking for people who can work in either area or across both. To work running events and as artists. This includs transporting and looking after kit.
We are in the process of re-establishing our events in these areas and looking to expand so is an exciting time to join the team.
Currently the main areas are:
North: Kensington, Chelsea, Bayswater, Twickenham, Chiswick, Camden, Hampstead.
South: Clapham, Bromley, Brixton, Wimbledon, Battersea, Victoria, Tooting.
Flexibility is key to our business and work will be in region of 4-12 events a month in the long run but starting at a lower amount while we build back up. Candidates must have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
The Role will include:
Event Manager responsiblities:
- Run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
- Ensure customer care, safety and quality of experience
- Transport kit to and from the event
- Be the star of the show! Guiding guests step by step through a painting in an entertaining high energy way.
- Help run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
Supporting the Patch Manager:
- Stock checks and requesting stock ordering
- Looking after and storing the kit.
- Working in a team to ensure staff availability for all events
An ideal candidate:
- Has qualifications or demonstratable proficiency in Visual or Performing arts
- Experience in Event Management
- Good performance and/or presentation experience
- Experience with Microsoft office
This is a freelance position and pay is per event approximately equivalent of £25,000 pro rata.
Auditions and interviews will take place on 17th May 2021