An exciting opportunity has arisen with PopUp Painting & Events. As we continue to grow, we are looking for Operational Leads and Artists to support our Super Patch Manager in the Greater London Patch. This Patch is divided in 2 – North /South. We are looking for people who can work in either area or across both. This includes transporting and looking after kit so a car is essential
Flexibility is key to our business and work will be in region of 4-12 events a month in the long run but starting at a lower amount while we build back up. Candidates must have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
The Role will include:
Operational Lead responsibilities:
- Run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
- Ensure customer care, safety and quality of experience
- Transport kit to and from the event
- Be the star of the show! Guiding guests step by step through a painting in an entertaining high energy way.
- Help run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
Supporting the Patch Manager:
- Stock checks and requesting stock ordering
- Looking after and storing the kit.
- Working in a team to ensure staff availability for all events
An ideal candidate:
- Has qualifications or demonstrable proficiency in Visual or Performing arts
- Experience in Event Management
- Good performance and/or presentation experience
- Experience with Microsoft office
This is a freelance position and pay is per event approximately equivalent of £25,000 pro rata.
Auditions and interviews will take place on the week beginning 30th August 2021