Since 2013 our mission has been to bring art out of the classroom and gallery, into the places people meet on an everyday basis. We have painted with tens of thousands of people across the UK and have been featured in the likes of the BBC and the Raconteur. We are looking for Artists and Event Managers to join the team (this is a combined role – we are looking for candidates to fulfil both roles not either)
Flexibility is key to our business and work will be in region of 2-8 events a month. Candidates must have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
The Role will Include:
As an Event Manager you will:
- Run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
- Ensure customer care, safety and quality of experience
- Transport kit to and from the event to home
As an Artist you will:
- Be the star of the show! Guiding guests step by step through a painting in an entertaining high energy way.
- Help run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
An ideal candidate:
- Has qualifications or demonstratable proficiency in Visual or Performing arts
- Experience in Event Management
- Good performance and/or presentation experience
- Experience with Microsoft office
This is a freelance position and pay is per event approximately the equivalent of £25,000 pro rata.
Auditions and interviews will take place on 17th May 2021