An exciting new opportunity has arisen with PopUp Painting & Events. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for a Head of Operations to be based out of our London office.
We are open to applications from enthusiastic graduates looking to build a career in the creative and events industries; or from those who are seasoned events, logistics or operations professionals looking to work part time in this area. We are looking for positive, adaptable candidates with the energy to take PopUp Painting to the next level.
Flexibility is key to our business. Hours will be in the region of 30 hours per week, with the ability to work some evenings each week being essential. This role will primarily be based from our London office, or on location at events.
The role will include:
- Overseeing the operational running of the business
- Customer liaison
- Management of rotas and itineraries
- Liaising with partner organisations, venues and team
- Event delivery (c.2 a month)
- Managing the operational support team and London stock room
- Event and ticketing management
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to:
- work well under pressure;
- prioritise effectively;
- communicate clearly and effectively;
- work well in a team;
- maintain a can-do attitude;
- use tools like Excel and other appropriate admin tools
The salary will be c. £28-32K pro rata, with an estimated 30 hours a week on average. This role could be fulfilled by one person or as a job share.
To apply please send a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and how you meet the criteria and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.