Passionate about unleashing Creativity? Us Too!
Since 2003 our mission has been to bring art out of the classroom and gallery, into the places people meet on an everyday basis. We have painted with tens of thousands of people across the UK and have been featured in the likes of the BBC and the Raconteur.
We are all about unleashing creativity – wine glass in one hand, paint brush in the other!
We are looking for an Artist in London to join our team.
Events last 2.5 hours plus set up and clean down time, totalling c.4 hours plus some preparation time. Most events take place in the evening and weekends. You will need to be flexible and able to travel.
As an Artist you will:
- Be the star of the show! Guiding guests step by step through a painting in an entertaining high energy way.
- Help run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
Our events are high energy and focused on entertainment. An ideal candidate:
- Has qualifications or demonstratable proficiency in Visual or Performing arts.
- Evidence of managing or working with crowds or teams.
- Good performance and/or presentation experience.
- Availability at weekends and weekday evenings.
In a typical month you could expect to work 2-8 events.
Pay is at a pro-rata rate of c.£25,000.
Auditions will take place on the week commencing 14th December