Passionate about unleashing creativity? Us too!
PopUp Painting is the UK’s leading ‘sip and paint’ company, having painted with some 30,000 people across the UK since 2013. With features in the BBCand the Raconteur, we run 70+ events a month right across the country. Our mission is to bring art out of the classroom and gallery, into the places people meet on an everyday basis.
We’re all about unleashing creativity – wine glass in one hand, paint brush in the other!
We’re looking for creatives like you to help us launch and deliver events in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol, Cambridge and Oxford. This opportunity could either take the form of direct management or a franchise.
As a PopUp Painting Event Manager you will be responsible for the operational delivery of events. This will include sourcing and arranging dates with venues, transporting kit to/from events, leading on customer care, ensuring the overall quality of events.
Our events are high energy and primarily focused on entertainment. The successful applicant should:
- Be comfortable performing in front of a large group of adults
- Be a confident and clear communicator, able to provide strong customer care and lead the team on the night
- Have a good team ethic, work well under pressure, and be approachable to guests
- Be able to store kit
- Access to a car is preferable
- Painting experience would allow Event Managers to work as Artists also, but this is not essential.
Our events primarily run on a weekday evenings and weekend afternoon and evenings, and last 3-4 hours including set up and clean down. We would hope to be running 8-15 events a month with you. This opportunity is also available for franchise.
To apply, please send a CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also specify your availability and confirm access to a car.
Learn more about us at popuppainting.com.