10 things to know about PopUp Painting!
Below are 10 things you need to know about PopUp Painting, Buzzfeed style.
1. We provide all the kit. You don’t need to bring anything. Canvasses, easels, table covers, paint, brushes, pallet books, music, cups, napkins. We’ve got it covered!
2. Our events are not classes! Our events are London’s most creative thing to do. This is social painting for fun! An experiences for you to share with family, friends, or even to meet new people. We are one of London’s best new great date ideas.
3. We’re all over London, Birmingham and beyond! We also run occasional events in St. Albans, and can run private and corporate parties right across the UK. Stay tuned for our plans to expand even further.
4. We’re expanding! – If you are an artist or venue looking for new opportunities, then get in touch. We’re keen to promote and patronise our partner venues as much as possible. If you’re an artist who believes that art is for everyone, then you could be a good fit with us. We’re always looking for new artists. (Image of team member Wyland).
5. We don’t just offer public events, but also private parties and corporate workshops! Whether you’re a business seeking to engage in CSR or in need of a team-building event, or a group of friends looking to celebrate a birthday or hen party, PopUp Painting can cater to you!
6. Our guests love our events! Most of our events receive 100% scores for enjoyment. Our themed events are highly energised and add some colour to your week! Our customers keep returning and recommending us to their friends or workplaces for other paint night events.
7. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never painted before/can’t paint! Point 2 stresses, our events aren’t art classes – they’re social painting experiences. Our events are led by a practicing artist, who will guide you through the painting. Alternately, you can paint anything you like. Regardless, our excellent team of artists and paint waiters will be on hand to help you as much as we can!
8.We have auctions and fundraisers! One of the things that made our first birthday party so good was our fundraising for Cafe Art. Through an auction of some of the best artwork produced by our team of artists at events across the year and a raffle of art supplies and PopUp Painting vouchers, we managed to raise £320 for Cafe Art! If you’re interested in running a PopUp Painting event for fundraising purposes, we could raise you between £600-£1000 per event.
9. We arrive early to our events! Driving around London in the early evening can be a bit unreliable, so we always give ourselves extra time. Sometimes we’re really stupidly early. But on occasion this has been very helpful. Our team’s only human, and we have forgotten some important kit once or twice… Imaging painting without any paint! Fortunately, being early gives us the time to re-stock, so no-one notices!
10. We love what we do! We pride ourselves on having a good corporate culture at PopUp Painting: empowering our team, valuing customer experience, and caring for our brand. Our events are lead by qualified and practicing artists (who are excellent!), and our leadership consists of highly experienced managers with experience ranging from health innovation to the US Air Force. We like what we do, and we care about doing it excellently.
PopUp Painting is the perfect way to drink creatively on a night out in London! Join us at one of our multiple venues to unleash your creativity. With a wine glass in one hand (or your most preferred poison!) and a paint brush in the other, immerse yourself in our themed playlist. With no experience needed, our events are perfect for friends, for colleagues, or for a great date idea!