PopUp Painting events are led by local artists who are experts not just in their trade, but in entertainment and organisational development. In addition, they are supported by a team with expertise in management, innovation and training. PopUp Painting’s team includes 14 artist, and today we have interviewed Miguel Galue.
1. Introduce yourself; Who are you and what do you do?
2. What is your background in art?
3. What materials/process do you use, to create your art?
4. If you could become one of your characters/works of art, which would you choose? Why?
5. What is / was your most favourite piece completed so far?
6. Name and artist you would like to be compared to.
7. If you could pop up and paint anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
8. Just for fun. What would be your super power and why?
See the future up to 24 hours ahead: far enough to see lottery numbers but not too far!
To find out more about Miguel Galue and his work then please do check out his website here
Looking for your next night out? Then here you can find your next event with us!