Become a PopUp Painting Partner Venue
Join the dozens of bars and restaurants who are already taking advantage of this new trend!
Our Themes include: Pop Art; Contemporary; French Impressionism; Picasso; Art Deco.
A PopUp Painting event typically brings about 20 people into your bar/restaurant/ cafe on a
slow night of the week to paint, eat and drink. We’ll transform your unused space into a
regular event full of social painting (and paying) customers, at no charge to you. In the
interests of not disturbing others, it’s best if we are separated from any non-painting guests,
however we can run events within restaurant areas successfully if this is not possible.
There is no mess – we use non-toxic, acrylic paints that is easily cleaned with water. Our only
requirement is that the event area is not carpeted.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Events take approx. 2.5 hours, and usually start between 7pm and 8pm on a week night.
- We arrive 1 hour prior to the event to set up and stay for 30 mins. afterwards to clean up.
- 2 drinks each x 20 people and some food purchases = Your expected revenue for the event.
- Exposure to a new customer base and potential further bookings of your venue for private parties and events.
WHAT WE NEED FOR THE EVENT:
- 25 chairs and clear table space to support 20 people using desk top easels (this equates to tables space for c. 30 diners). (We put down plastic table cloths to protect the tables).
- Access to running water.
- Music is a key part of our events – we provide our own music on our portable speaker set and need access to a plug for this.
- Lighting: the brighter the better, please turn up the lights during a PopUp Painting event!
- Waiter: the bar bill will be higher if you have a proactive waiter who filters through the event picking up empty glasses and offering people refills. However we are happy to offer this service on your behalf.
WHAT WE NEED TO PROMOTE THE EVENTS:
- A start date – 4 weeks out is what we will need to promote the event properly. The more time, the bigger the crowd for the first event.
- A regular commitment: We prefer that venues host us on a regular basis so that we develop a relationship between us. We’re happy to let you try us once, but if it goes well we would like you to host us every month.
- A logo, images and write up about your venue.
- A commitment to help promote the events by putting up our posters and featuring us on your website etc.
INTERESTED? EMAIL US AT INFO@POPUPPAINTING.COM TODAY!