Venues and Partners
PopUp Painting & Events is proud to work with a great network of venues across London, Birmingham, and beyond, as well as numerous suppliers, promoters and partners. See the map below for your nearest venue. If you or your company would be interested in working with PopUp Painting, please click here to read about Partnership opportunities.
PopUp Painting is growing. If your venue would be interested in hosting our social painting events, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
PopUp Painting is proud to work with a fantastic range of partner venues and affiliated companies, including:
Central London Venues
- Brasserie Blanc (Southbank)
- The Trafalgar Hotel (Trafalgar Square)
- The Winchester (Angel)
- The DoubleTree (Angel)
- Wheeler’s Marco Pierre White (Bank)
- The Bottlescrue (St. Paul’s)
- Horniman at Hays (London Bridge)
- The Hydrant (Monument)
- Blessings Bar (Shoreditch)
- Simmons Bar (Soho)
- The Water Poet (Liverpool Street)
- Urban Meadow (Notting Hill)
- The Britannia (Kensington)
West London & Surrey Venues
South & East London Venues
- Davy’s (Canary Wharf)
- The Shortlands Tavern (Bromley)
- The Jam Tree (Clapham)
- The Duke’s Head (Croydon/Wallington)
North London Venues
- The Roundhouse (Camden)
- King William IV (St. Albans)
PopUp Painting events are social painting experiences; making art accessible to everyone by bringing it out of the classroom and gallery and into the places where people meet. One of the most creative things to do in London, PopUp Painting also operate across Birmingham and Hertfordshire. Perfect for friends, for family, for meeting new people, for great date ideas, or even for team building, PopUp Painting invites everyone to unleash their creativity! No experience is necessary – this is painting for fun! Whether we’re painting London, art deco, the French Impressionists, or Banksy, we have something for everyone.
See our events page for future events.